Highlight your company's social impact with easy-to-use, robust analytics!
We love supporting your program with metrics so you can support your team. The analytics feature, located on the left hand navigation tool, allows admin users to track a variety of different metrics in three main areas:
- Impact, Engagement & Employees
Once in the analytics section, you’ll be able to navigate around to find a variety of different details pertaining to your instance and how the program is being used.
You also have the ability to taper your results down by a particular date range, filter category and even customize a unique report based off of your data interests.
See below some examples of how to engage with the many new analytics features available to support your program:
- Track volunteer events by hours, by amount of volunteers, amount of nonprofits supported and Dollars for Doers.
- Analyze, record and report donations made. Filter by date, campaign, employee, and more.
- Record matches unused at end-of-year.
- Track miles walked, coats donated, trash bags filled, or acts of kindness with our drives feature.
- Report amounts of gifts redeemed and filter between employees and customer gifts for end-of-year reporting.
- Showcase Giving Madness brackets with ready to use reports that include engagement and participation rates, donation and voting totals, top 10 nonprofits listed and filtered by cause area, and more.