Add Millie as an Application
Navigate to Azure Active Directory, then:
- Click Enterprise Applications in the left-hand nav
- Click New Application
- In the search field, type in: “Azure AD SAML Toolkit”
- Select the Azure AD SAML Toolkit app by Microsoft Corporation
- Give it the name “Millie” and click Create
Starting from the Millie app created in previous step:
- Click Single sign-on from left-hand nav
- Select the SAML option
- In the Basic SAML Config section:
- Identifier (Entity ID): https://milliegiving.com/saml/<SLUG>/metadata
- Reply URL (ACS): https://milliegiving.com/saml/<SLUG>/acs
- Sign on URL: https://milliegiving.com/saml/<SLUG>/login
- Relay State: -leave blank-
- Logout URL: -leave blank-
- In the User Attributes and Claims section:
- The Unique User Identifier can be left with default value
- Under Additional Claims, there are 4 required entries. The exact values in the “Claim Name” field should be: id, email, firstName, lastName
- The id claim is the primary identifier Millie uses to identify distinct users. A value like user.userprincipalname or an employeeId if you have it works well here.
Provide Millie with IdP Metadata URL
In the Single sign-on section from the previous step…
In the SAML Signing Certificate area you’ll find a field named App Federation Metadata URL. You’ll need to provide this URL to us before your integration can function.
- Add the Millie logo to the app you’ve just configured so your employees will recognize it in their SSO dashboard.
- Assign users to the app.