Customized reports are an essential tool for businesses to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions. These reports are tailored to specific requirements and provide a comprehensive analysis of relevant data.
By customizing reports, businesses can focus on key metrics and performance indicators that align with their specific goals and objectives. This allows for a deeper understanding of business performance and facilitates data-driven decision-making.
In addition, customized reports enable businesses to track progress over time, identify trends, and uncover patterns that may not be apparent in standard reports. This level of flexibility and adaptability allows organizations to extract meaningful and actionable information from their data.
Follow the below steps to create reports customized to your company’s needs.
- Go to any of the analytics tabs on the left hand navigation bar. Click the Customize button below the analytics options
- Select/deselect all necessary metrics by clicking on them. Selected metrics will show up in blue on the right hand side.
- Hovering over any of the options will provide a descriptor of what they mean
- Once all selections have been made, click customize and you will be brought back out to the main analytics page with your new report’s information.
- You can continue to adjust it by breakdown options that are based off of the customized metrics you chose
- You can chose to include/remove empty rows
- You can chose to download as a CSV