Yay, welcome to Millie! Once you've gone and claimed your profile here, you'll be able to start building out your profile. Here are some great examples of nonprofit profiles:
We're teaching the world how to take critical services for our unhoused neighbors to the street by providing free toolkits, mentorship and training to communities that want to launch LavaMaeˣ-designed programs such as mobile hygiene. Everything we do is rooted in our philosophy of Radical Hospitality®- meeting people wherever they are with extraordinary care.
Bowery Residents Committee Inc
We support our clients with an array of services and programs including street and transit outreach for the unsheltered homeless, substance abuse recovery, health and mental health support, temporary housing and shelter, employment training, permanent housing, and senior support.
The live profile builder looks like this with the builder panel on the right and the profile view on the left:
What you'll want to include in your profile:
- 3 images (the front middle image, which is the first in the upload sequence, is the thumbnail which is shown across search and browse pages)
- This is originally pulled in from your 990 but you can edit it here
- Max 1000 characters
- text area
- You can add several
- Any video from YouTube
- You can add multiple as well
- Add up to x programs, and include a title, text and image
- Add up to x events, and include a title, text and image
So go ahead and start building those beautiful, story-telling profiles 🏄🏾♀️🙌